Experimental Run Schedules
- Run 21 (October 2022 to November 2023)
- Run 20 (January 2022 to August 2022)
- Run 19 (April 2021 to December 2021)
- Run 18 (August 2020 to April 2021)
- Run 17 (August 2018 to December 2018)
- MeV-UED Run 4 (Run is delayed - new schedule to follow)
- MeV-UED Run 3 (May 2021 to February 2022)
- MeV-UED Run 2 (August 2020 to February 2021)
- MeV-UED Run 1 (June to December 2019)
Changes to the schedule can occur due to unanticipated technical problems. These changes may occur on very short notice and may result in the cancellation of a scheduled experiment. In most cases, short-term adjustments to the LCLS schedule cannot be made to compensate for unanticipated problems with the facility or problems with the equipment.
Contact LCLS scientists to disucss your proposed experiments and to discuss the latest information on instrument capabilities and machine performance parameters.