Experimental Run Schedules
LCLS generally operates November through August, using the shutdown period for upgrades and maintenance projects.
- MeV-UED Run 1 (June-December 2019)
- LCLS Tentative Long-Range Operating Plans
- Run 17 (August 2018 to December 2018)
- Run 16 (November 2017 to June 2018)
- Run 15 (June to November 2017) (See Run 15 recap)
Changes to the schedule can occur due to unanticipated technical problems. These changes can occur on very short notice and may result in the cancellation of a scheduled experiment. In most cases, short-term adjustments to the LCLS schedule cannot be made to compensate for unanticipated problems with the facility or problems with the equipment.
Contact LCLS scientists to disucss your proposed experiments and to discuss the latest information on instrument capabilities and machine performance parameters.